Monday 19 January 2009

The Yard


19.01.2009 The Yard
Originally uploaded by emilylemsip
Back to school today: yak!

Most of the students looked pleased to see me, and the lovely teacher who'd had to set my work for the supply certainly did! Well, it's nice to feel wanted.

This is the view out of my classroom window towards the end of lunchtime. The year 10 are out on work placements this week, or there would have been a line of them sitting on the benches near the middle of the shot, throwing things at girls who duly scream in a rather tiresome fashion.

Why do they scream? I sometimes feel like shouting at them out of my window, but then I'd be screaming too. A vicious circle.

Oh, in other news...we bought the MGB GT today. Booked flightsthis evening for Saturday morning to Southampton to pick it up. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment